A prisoner who violates legitimate rules or regulations or lawful orders in prison will be considered as breaching prison discipline and shall be subject to either (and not more than three) of these following disciplinary punishments:
(2) Deferring of class promotion, for a limited period of time
(3) Retrogression of prisoner’s class
(4) Deprivation of permission to be visited, not exceeding three months
(5) Reduction or suspension in whole or in part of benefits or remunerations
(6) Solitary confinement, not exceeding three months
(7) Deprivation of good-conduct allowances days
Apart from the above disciplinary punishments prisoners might not obtain certain benefits or conveniences provided by the prison.